The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Friday, September 20, 2002

I know I've been scarce lately, dear readers. I've been putting in time at a yuppie sweatshop, and at night am seeing my mother and stepdad, who are visiting Washington.

Tomorrow evening I'm going to see the Red Sox play the Orioles in what sadly is a meaningless game for both teams. Camden Yards, however, is a nice park to go visit and a great place to see a ballgame. I'll continue to go there once or twice a year even if Washington gets its own baseball franchise.

I'm so exhausted I can barely even form coherent thoughts, much less anything fit for public consumption. It's funny how you never miss sleep until it becomes scarce...speaking of which, zzzzz....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home