The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Hilarious Mail of the Day:
Based on my being a Dartmouth alumnus, I got a fundraising solicitation from a fellow alumnus, Sen. Peter Fitzgerald (R-IL).

Yeah, Pete. Whatever. Yeah, like I'm going to give your right-wing, gay-bashing ass any money. Especially when the letterhead for your fundraising committee has Don Nickles on it.

I wish I hadn't ripped it up in a fit of whimsical, sardonic rage now. It would have been funny to quote.

I think I'm going to give money to whoever runs against him now.


1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Сергей Бабенчук said...

Binary options are a great option for earning a housewife. I read a lot of bad reviews about binary options - a lie! Ask whether it is possible to make binary options? Can!!! Enjoys an excellent strategy to binary options, all happy! Strategy took away option-strategies.org/strategies/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home