The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Thursday, March 06, 2003

All About The Benjamins (Remix)

So I'm back at work, and back to the awkward situation I found myself in when I blogged this nearly a month ago.

So our boss starts discussing reiumbursing cab fare for workers to get to work on Sunday, when the bus those of us using transit to get work does not run at all. He asks us how many of us would take advantage of that situation if it were offered. Anyway, B raises her hand. The boss asks "Don't you get a ride?"

And B responds "Yeah, but A charges me."

And the boss says, incredulously, "A charges you?" His eyes bulged out.

It was beautiful.

It's almost worth never being in a room alone with A at work.

Why do I like one-sentence paragraphs so damn much?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home