The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Glorious Day

Today (looks like this will be stamped with "tomorrow" as a dateline, oh well) was a beautiful day in Washington.

I broke out my shorts and my Tevas for the first time this spring.

I spent three hours acting like a tourist, walking around and photographing stuff. You'd never guess I'd been a Washington resident for over six years if you'd seen me.

And I got a couple calls about possible work.

The only annoying thing about today: I got called for Jury Duty again. They're supposed to wait two years, and not even eight months after the last time I showed up, they send me a Jury Duty notice. Typical DC bureaucracy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home