The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Friday, March 07, 2003

Synchronicity II

I decided I didn't really want to listen to any more Bush speeches, so I instead decided to see if there were any synchronicities between last night's Bush press conference and "Echoes" by Pink Floyd.

I didn't find any, except for one moment where the camera turned to a reporter just as the tempo picks up after the solo following the second verse. I was quite disappointed.

Then it occurred to me that I was using the wrong version of the song, one that was trimmed to meet the constraints of a 2-CD greatest hits package of the same name.

So next time Bush pre-empts our favorite vapid TV shows to tell us the same old rhetoric he's served up before, I'll have to make sure to use the correct version of "Echoes."

Sorry for the mistake, dear readers.
\


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home