The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Monday, April 28, 2003

Sanctum Santorum (Part One)

I had a whole rant ready to write about Senator Rick Santorum and his mind-boggling idiocy.

But it's late and I'm tired so the only thought I can muster is...

This guy has seven kids, six of whom are still alive. The odds are that that means there will eventually be six people out there in the body politic raised to believe Santourm's utterly nonsensical and offensive comments represent "inclusiveness," or for that matter, sound logic.

And then I remember that Rev. Fred Phelps has a whole litter of kids too.

Times like these I feel sort of obligated to breed, if only to offset stuff like this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home