The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Cracked Rear View

Ever realize how annoying you must have been as a child?

I was at this reasonably fancy restaurant that had a piano player - I was probably about seven years old at the time.

I think I "requested" (the quote marks are there for a reason, dear readers) the poor piano man play Christopher Cross' "Sailing" repeatedly. Yes, the same song that did quite well in the Inaugural "Jukebox From Hell."

He was probably playing quality songs, or at least better songs than "Sailing." And I had to keep pestering the man.

Funny thing...I don't recall if he ever actually played it.

Why this incident, and none of my infamous temper tantrums in public, sticks out in my mind is beyond my comprehension.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home