The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Rant #1

I hate "reality" television. With the white heat of a thousand suns.

I especially hate the shows that revolve around people marrying other people for money or to entertain the audience.

I might even respect religious right-wingers a little bit (but just a little bit) more if they spent anywhere near as much moral outrage over the way these shows cheapen the institution of marriage as they do over the audacity of gay and lesbian partners to ask for equal rights to the favorable government treatment that married heterosexual partners take for granted.

That, and in the back of my mind I'm thinking that maybe if people had no interest in watching those kinds of shows, "Greg The Bunny" might still be on the air.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home