The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Sometimes I remember that few of you, dear readers, are interested in 1200 word essays about the Boston Red Sox.

So instead I'll blog about something near and dear to the hearts of many blog fans - schadenfreude.

Sometimes, when I find I am losing faith in the capacity of humanity to recognize evil, I come across something like this. Of course, I am somwhat torn because, well, I was raised not to take delight in the misfortune of others.

Capitol Hill is full of people like this, except that they're not usually this blatant about it.

What's really sad is that I'm convinced that Paul Kelly Tripplehorn Jr. still has a political future somewhere. Despite (Because of?) his incredible ego, sense of entitlement, and the like. Not to mention his dreadful spelling and grammar, which must horrify fellow students and alumni of the elite institutions he attended.

ObCheapShot: Of course this guy's a Republican. Heh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home