The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Updates from last week’s dire personal report…

I found some work, which should keep me occupied for a while now…which of course means my furious blogging pace will slow down a trifle…

The abandoned car is gone, in plenty of time for school. Apparently, enough people complained to the Department of Public Works (they, not the Metropolitan Police Department, handle this sort of thing) about this car and another car in another part of Adams-Morgan.

Safeway still sucks. Although no one attempted to steal my hand cart this time around, it was announced over the PA that the store’s electronic payment transfer system was down and that, effective immediately, the store was cash only. Not having any cash on me, and not wanting to schlep all the way to the ATM machine at night, I just walked out of the store.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home