The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Dear Friend.
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My name is Adams Abu, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E....


Dubai. That's a new one. Usually it's the relative of a kleptocratic dictator. (And isn't it usually in all caps?)

The rest of it sounds like it could have been written by one of Victoria's mad libs. Right down to the completely random other countries invoked: Bulgaria, Pakistan, and Malaysia.

My favorite phrase from the e-mail, which I got not once but twice...

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer
caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of
medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.


This guy says I can have $24,000,000. Sounds tempting, doesn't it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home