The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Friday, November 14, 2003

At first I thought perhaps this now notorious screed was satire.

Further investigation on his site, particularly this, indicated that it was not in fact satire.

Then I tried to convince myself that the sort of view espoused there was emblematic of a dying breed. This sort of thing has governed human history for far too long, and men like this know their time is up, so they are left to pine for some idealized place and time, and that they are so angry because they can sense that they are doomed to the dustbin of history.

And then I remembered who was in charge of the most powerful nation on earth.

Then I tried to think of something else. Anything else.

Go see "School of Rock."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home