The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

A new meme, borrowed from Julie.

Ten tunes that put a smile on my face, even if some of the smiles may look like sneers (sort of like my new drivers' license) :
Sly & The Family Stone, "Stand"
Cheap Trick, "Dream Police"
Blondie, "Call Me"
REM, "Begin The Begin"
Led Zeppelin, "Misty Mountain Hop"
The Police, "Synchronicity II"
Radiohead, "Paranoid Android"
Steely Dan, "Doctor Wu"
The Who, "The Song Is Over"
Stevie Wonder, "Sir Duke"

For the record, that's three that predate my existence entirely, six that were released when I was too young to truly appreciate them, and only one from my adulthood. This strongly suggests I was born too late.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home