The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Why I Read Baseball Primer During The Offseason

So I'm looking through a thread about Johnny Damon's weird new hairstyle, and I find this:

  Jim Caviezel has signed on to play Johnny Damon in "The Cowboy Of The Up", the story of the very, very, very excruciating and cruelly repetitive demise of the 2003 Boston Red Sox.

And then someone follows up with:

Will the collision w/Jackson be shown in super slo-mo, w/blood gushing out of Caviezel's head?

Now there's a running joke that skewers Johnny Damon's looks and "The Passion" at the same time.

Of course, since this is sports and Jesus, naturally my next thought is of Jesus, the...um...memorable eccentric character played by John Turturro in "The Big Lebowski."

So, a few posts down, before I have the chance to act on the joke:

Mariano Rivera: You ready to be f***ed man? I see you rolled your way into the playoffs. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna **** you up.
Johnny Damon: Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home