The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Meet Virginia

Well, Answer Guy Central has moved across the Potomac River to Arlington.

I'm still trying to sort out how I feel about leaving the District after spending nearly eight years of my life living there, almost seven of those in the same house in Adams-Morgan.

I'm going to miss my roommate Jeff, with whom I had lived amicably since January 2000. I had incredibly good luck with living partners - a series of four guys with whom I got along generally well.

It's definitely the end of an era, as I'm on now my own in inner-ring suburbia. I can still walk to Metro, the supermarket, the drug store, and other shopping, but nightlife and ample green space is no longer as easily accessible.

My farewell to D.C. is still being composed. I just wanted to end my hiatus tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home