The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Friday, September 17, 2004

I Am Not Making This Up (I Swear)

Courtesy of Kristin comes this tidbit of information:

On September 28, you'll be able to buy your son or daughter a copy of The O'Reilly Factor For Kids: A Survival Guide For America's Youth coutresy of everyone's favorite Fox News blowhard.

I imagine it will be a manual about how to be a bully, how to exaggerate and make up facts to support ill-informed arguments, and how to say "shut up" a lot. There are a lot of kids who could have paid for their college educations by writing a book like this.

I am also imaging the Book on Tape version. For some reason, I'm thinking it would especially be appropriate if it was narrated by Strong Bad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home