The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Loose Ends

What's happened since I last blogged...

Scott Peterson convicted of murder. I guess this is the part where I mention that I had a hard time caring much about this trial. The part where Peterson claimed that Laci was killed by homeless people for the purposes of conducting Satanic rituals was not only amusing, but convinced me that he was probably guilty.

R.I.P. O.D.B. It's going to be very strange when celebrities younger than me (he was a little older, but by only 5 years) start kicking the bucket.

And the Patriots are still the Patriots, and the Bills still can't avoid embarassing themselves in Foxboro.

I had a great weekend, but it's back to work on Monday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home