The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Patriot Games (Part I)

Normally there's not much over at the Answer Guy Annex that's of much interest to anyone other than my personal friends. It's mostly mundane (and purposefully vague) details of my personal life, and lots of goofy web quizzes, because - let's face it - they looked pretty silly and out of place here in the rare instances where they showed up on this space.

But the next two weeks might be a bit of an exception.

My buddy Rick, a Philadelphia Eagles fan, and I, a Patriots fan are giving over large chunks of our respective Livejournals to trash talk each other into oblivion, hopefully to the amusement of other people around us.

Maybe this will rival Lincoln and Douglas, or Burke and Paine, or at least Bill Simmons and Chuck Klosterman - but probably not. It'll nonetheless be fun to try.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home