The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Answer League Baseball

Dear Readers,
For any baseball fans who read this, I've started a Rotisserie Fantasy Baseball League - just for you. All you need is a Yahoo! account (they're free - sign up here if you currently lack one) to get started.

Go to Join Custom League, and enter in the following information:
League ID = 16698
Password = beltway

Should be fun. I have an "ambitious" plan for this league; if I can find the time, I'd like to chronicle what happens in our league on either this very blog or over at The Annex - maybe track how each team is doing, who's leading what categories and how much they've moved lately and such. It's something I had kicking around in the back of my head for a while but never had the time. Of course, between work, my other various hobbies, and my plans to run another iteration of Jukebox From Hell, who knows how much time I'd have to devote to this endeavor?

I had this up for nearly two days at The Annex but got no takers from there. I guess fewer people read that thing than I realized, not that I really have much of a right to be surprised.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home