The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Fargo Rock City

You know...I've always been kind of the contrary and rebellious sort, the kind of guy who'd be more likely to do something if I was told specifically not to do it.

Like walking on grass where it says "Keep Off The Grass," where it never would have occurred to me to do so in the absence of the sign.

If you had asked me all the places that I ever wanted to go, a George W. Bush rally at which he would attempt to explain elements of Social Security reform* plan in, of all places, Fargo, North Dakota, would show up pretty low on the list. Especially in February.

Until now.

If the Bushies can create a list to keep people out of a photo opportunity in North Dakota, they can create one with far more insidious purposes.

* Yeah, I'll get to that sometime later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home