The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ides of March

So much to report upon since I last updated these pages.

My grandmother passed away in the early morning hours of February 1. But I was able to say goodbye to her one last time, along with the rest of the immediate family. I gave a eulogy at the funeral, but I'm still looking for my notes that I used to give it, which some family members wanted to see.

Two weeks later, I'm still coming to grips with the fact that Grandma's not around anymore. This is the first time in my adult life I've had to deal with losing a close family member; I've been quite lucky in this regard.

The past couple of weeks have been spent working mostly. Once you fall off the blogging wagon, it's tough to get back on. For me, it's always the first post after an absence that's the hardest.

I need to blog about my new car (courtesy of my late grandmother, as it turns out) and about the George Washington Colonials in the Big Dance for the first time since 1999, and about the recent bakruptcy "reform" bill, and about the upcoming baseball (and fantasy baseball) season.

Beware the Ides of March. The Answer Guy Online is back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home