The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Alive

The Answer Guy Online is back, with a new look.

I've been away for nearly two months, and the causes are various and sundry. I've had to deal with an increased workload, a more active social life, and, well, an X-Box addiction.

It got so bad that a new Pope, that whole "nuclear option" business, two months worth of baseball, and some hotly anticipated Supreme Court rulings haven't awakened this blog from its slumber.

Next will be a list of blog entries from other people that I would have been writing had I not been on hiatus.

But I'm back now.


2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Answer Guy said...

Testing, 1-2-3....

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Stephen said...

Hey, Nice Blog!

Makes some very interesting reading.

Please be sure to check out my site here - Mininova - for some great bit torrent downloads.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home