The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Independence Day

I'm here in the office - due mostly to my vacation next weekend - but I'll be out and about celebrating America's 229th birthday later on this afternoon.

I'm afraid I'm a little short on inspirational patriotic speech today; blame it on the DC bar application I worked on until the wee hours late last night, or the fact that my air conditioning wasn't working yesterday.

In other news, Answer Guy is exactly halfway to another birthday.


2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Hope you have a great afternoon - Have a beer for me.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home