The Answer Guy Online

Providing information to unwitting victims on a "don't-need-to-know" basis since 1974.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Vacation

I'm blogging here from the overcast Cape Cod shoreline on a lazy afternoon. It's quiet here and the darkness at night is like no darkness one could find back in the DC Metro area.

The rain has stopped for now, and I just got back from a walk out in the mist. I've grown to hate walking around during or after a rainstorm, but today was somehow different.

It might just be that I'm not at work, not going to work or coming from work. That's probably it.

This post is also notable for being the first one done on my new laptop computer, which, in honor of Strong Bad, has been given the name "Lappy."


1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy it son. Keep sucking up that East Coast salt air.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home